It’s Week 3 of Fortnite Season 8, so it’s time to take a look at the new weekly challenges.
For this week’s challenges, you’ll need to visit several named locations and eliminate your opponents while riding a Zipline. You’ll also need to use the latest mode of transportation, The Baller, in different matches, as well as look for some hidden treasure.
If you manage to complete all of the challenges, you’ll be able to find this week’s hidden Battle Star.
Fortnite free challenges
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents while riding a Zipline
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG, Pistol and a Sniper Rifle
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
Fortnite Battle Pass challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
- Use The Baller in different matches
- Place different Trap Slot items in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
Fortnite staged challenges
For Stage 2 of this week’s free staged challenge, you’ll need to damage opponents who are riding on a Zipline.
To complete the next four stages in the Battle Pass staged challenge, you’ll need to visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers, then Frosty Flights and Loot Lake, Lucky Landing and Retail Row, and finally Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple.
You must visit both locations in the same match for it to count.